Sunday, December 18, 2011

wrapper bracelets


When i was younger, i used to make jewelery out of wrappers and magezine pages. one of my friends showed me how to do this with gum wrappers and we made them all the time. Now, many years later, I had forgotten all about them. Well I was browsing on one of my favorite sites (www.pinterest.com) and i see someone had posted this and all the memories of sitting in the school hallway came back to me.

They are so easy to make and so much fun with being able to use gum wrappers, candy wrappers, magezine pages, wax paper, foil. anything you can fold, you can use.
you dont even have to do a bracelet. i used to make keychains, chokers (i was younger, i thought it was cool :) even small rings or earrings.

You can get the tutorial fom HERE.

If you do one, i would love to see pictures and ideas of things you use. i will be making one myself here shortly, just had to share while i stumbled on it :)





No comments:

Post a Comment